TIPS FOR SELF-CONFIDENCE…ABOUT DATING & FINDING LOVE
If the thought of dating and meeting new people leaves you feeling nervous and breaking out in a cold sweat, then read on to learn 10 questions to leave your date feeling heard and understood and you feeling calm and relaxed.
Dating and meeting new people can leave us feeling very much outside of our comfort zone. What do we say, what if the conversation runs dry, what if they think we’re boring!?!?!
Here are 10 fail safe questions to help you come across as an interesting, interested and thoughtful person on your next date!
10 QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU FEEL CONFIDENT WHEN GETTING TO KNOW SOMEONE NEW:
1. Who are you closest to?
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. What is your biggest fear?
4. Relaxation is…
5. What are you best at?
6. What do you value in a partner?
7. What will shock us?
8. When did you last feel really happy?
9. What’s the one thing you’d change in life?
10. What’s the one thing you’d change about you or your life?
Should you feel you need additional help with your nerves and anxieties then get in touch today and arrange your free ‘meet and greet’ consultation.
Wishing you a happy and confident day!